Technical Solutions Specialist
Inbound is looking for novice and experienced technical practitioners to grow the Technical Solutions team in preparation for hyper-growth in terms of both scale and variety of delivery.
As a Technical Solutions Specialist at Inbound, you will be responsible for the fundamental building block of our business: getting the right data to the right place to empower your clients and support them in delivering the best experience possible to their customers.
This is a great opportunity for new graduates who want to learn invaluable technical skills in the world of digital marketing, and for veteran technical analysts to improve their skills and share their knowledge while working on projects for some of the biggest brands in the region.
- work on the design and deployment of world-class Web Analytics, AdTech and MarTech implementations
- maintain existing implementations and improve Inbound’s monitoring capabilities
- build automation systems for reporting, analysis and activation of data
- improve product catalogs for feed based advertising and marketing campaigns
- deploy Testing and Personalisation experiences using a variety of technologies (Google Optimize, Insider, Optimizely…)
- use Google Cloud Platform (AppEngine, BigQuery, Storage, DataFlow, Stackdriver, Datalab) to maintain and enhance a highly scalable reporting and activation architecture
- how HTML and CSS work
- what a browser cookie is
- how to use a tag management system, such as Google Tag Manager
- how to read and follow technical documentation
- how to document your own work
- the technical flow of how web analytics tools collect, process and present data
- how to login to various tools using your username and password
- that every problem has a solution
- how to look for solutions to your problems
- that you should share your solutions for the greater good
- a bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- experience in digital marketing and web analytics, or at least the desire to educate yourself in these areas