Digital Media Operations Specialist
Inbound is a next-generation digital growth consultancy with a focus on digital transformation & e-retail.
Currently in high growth mode both in terms of team and clients, we are looking for fellow adventurers to join us in this journey, be part of and contribute to the Inbound culture.
About the Role
This is an entry-level role in our Media Ops team and it is a great opportunity to kickstart your career in digital marketing & growth.
You will spend significant time in digital advertising platform interfaces as you support some of the biggest brands in the region with their digital transformation & growth.
Your journey starts with a 2-week onboarding & training programme, followed by getting introduced to two real client accounts and working your way to managing operations of up to seven.
· Training (2 weeks)
- Get certified on primary digital advertising channel (Google & Facebook) operations on official training portals
- Complete Inbound’s Ad Ops training programme
· Be responsible for the execution of advertising operations for up to 7 clients
- Deploy the strategic plan designed by senior Performance stakeholders
- Conduct tactical research on campaign planning with tools such as Google Keyword Planner and Facebook Audience Insights
- Daily monitoring & campaign optimisation in accordance with the direction of senior Performance stakeholders
- Clear reporting of your activities & challenges to your mentor
· Operational account management (Month 6+)
- Owning client communications for operational needs
- Getting requirements from the client for different campaign types
- Supporting media planning tasks
- Supporting client deliverables (reporting & presentations)
- Curious – ideally, you will already have done research on how the digital ecosystem works and tell us all about it!
- Willing to learn – we will do our best to ensure your success. However, you will be expected to go the extra mile and always to aim to be better than yesterday.
- Detail-oriented – checking & rechecking your work will be required to ensure the quality of it
- Comfortable with English – we don’t expect you to chat with the Queen, but you will definitely need an upper-intermediate level of English to make sure you can follow source material for training, research the latest and the greatest about what we do & help our international accounts when needed
- Sincere & honest – we value transparency & sincerity and have a zero-tolerance policy for dishonest behaviour. Active feedback is encouraged and you will be expected to own your failures – we all fall down from time to time, the important part is getting back up (and we do it as a team).
If you have any desire to educate yourself and work in this area please fill the form below and contact us.