Digital Media Operations Consultant
Inbound is a next-generation digital growth consultancy with a focus on digital transformation & e-retail.
Currently in high growth mode both in terms of team and clients, we are looking for fellow adventurers to join us in this journey, be part of and contribute to the Inbound culture.
About the Role
This is a mid-level role in our Media Ops team suitable for digital marketing professionals with between 2-4 years of experience.
You will be one of the key stakeholders responsible for the quality of media operations for our clients. Although no one will report to you directly, you will be expected to lead client accounts and mentor our more junior members.
Your journey starts with a 1-week onboarding programme, followed by getting a 2-week internal orientation for to up to 7 client accounts and gradually getting introduced to the client stakeholders to start leading the accounts.
· Training (1 weeks)
- Complete Inbound’s Ad Ops training programme
- Familiarise yourself with Inbound’s project & account management processes
· Take ownership of client accounts
- Get familiar with the clients’ dynamics & background with Inbound and beyond
- Serve as the primary contact for clients’ day to day needs and communications
- Get campaign requirements from the client & brief the team about the operation in a clearly documented fashion
- Prepare performance reports & contribute to business review presentations
- Work with the Analytics & Insights team to go beyond performance marketing channels in your reporting & presentations
- Own or Contribute to the strategic planning for the client (depending on client size & tier).
· Be a Media Ops leader
- Ensure a healthy workload for the Media Ops stakeholders working on your account and flag any risks to your mentors
- Act as a mentor to junior team members
- Channel expertise – you have professional experience with hands-on media operations tasks and know the interface and processes inside-out for at least one of the mainstream digital advertising channels as well as how to report on its performance
- Good communicator – you will be the primary contact of our clients for Media Ops projects. Being patient, clear & concise is key.
- Willing to learn – we will do our best to ensure your success and you might have some serious skills from your previous experience. However, you will be expected to digest the Inbound way of doing things (and show us what can be improved!).
- Detail-oriented – checking & rechecking your work will be required to ensure the quality of it
- Lead by example – actions speak louder than words and we will expect you to be a role model for the team.
- Comfortable with English – we don’t expect you to chat with the Queen, but you will definitely need an upper-intermediate level of English to make sure you can digest research the latest and the greatest about what we do & help our international accounts when needed
- Sincere & honest – we value transparency & sincerity and have a zero-tolerance policy for dishonest behaviour. Active feedback is encouraged and you will be expected to own your failures – we all fall down from time to time, the important part is getting back up (and we do it as a team).
If you have any desire to educate yourself and work in this area please fill the form below and contact us.