Web Analytics Specialist
Inbound is a next-generation digital growth consultancy with a focus on digital transformation & e-retail.
Currently in high growth mode both in terms of team and clients, we are looking for fellow adventurers to join us in this journey, be part of and contribute to the Inbound culture.
About the Role
Inbound is looking for novice technical practitioners to grow the Data Integration & Technical Solutions team in preparation for hyper-growth in terms of both scale and variety of delivery.
When needed, you will also be in direct communication with Inbound customers to ensure clear understanding of their requirements to ensure robust solution delivery.
This is a great opportunity for new graduates who want to learn invaluable technical skills in the world of digital marketing while working with some of the biggest brands in the region.
On a given day:
- You are working on the design and deployment of Google Analytics to measure and tracking user behaviours on partners’ website and apps
- Conducting implementations on Google Tag Manager for AdTech and MarTech implementations such as Google Ads, Facebook Pixel, Emarsys etc.
- Maintaining existing implementations and improving capabilities.
- Designing and managing Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other products implementations in website migration projects.
- Improving product catalogs for feed based advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Technical expertise
- you know your way around HTML & CSS to modify web pages and are familiar with responsive design & coding principles
- you know how to read technical documentation, especially about front-end deployment, tool libraries and APIs.
- Willing to learn – we will do our best to ensure your success. However, you will be expected to go the extra mile and always to aim to be better than yesterday.
- Detail-oriented – checking & rechecking your work will be required to ensure the quality of it
- Comfortable with English – we don’t expect you to chat with the Queen, but you will definitely need an upper-intermediate level of English to make sure you can follow source material for training, research the latest and the greatest about what we do & help our international accounts when needed
- Sincere & honest – we value transparency & sincerity and have a zero-tolerance policy for dishonest behaviour. Active feedback is encouraged and you will be expected to own your failures – we all fall down from time to time, the important part is getting back up (and we do it as a team).
If you have any desire to educate yourself and work in this area please fill the form below and contact us.